In Brave: The Video Game,” players can change their fate, as they play as Merida, the main character in Brave (voiced by the film’s lead actress Kelly Macdonald), a Will O’ The Wisp and other popular characters from the upcoming film. Players can run, jump and battle their way through Scotland. They can face off against enemies by using their wits and bravery to end the magical curse and save the kingdom.
Console Game Features
• Play as Merida single-player or co-op with a Will O’ The Wisp.
• Use a sword or bow and arrow as weapons throughout the game
• Compete with archery mini-games (using Kinect for Xbox 360 and PlayStation3 Move)
• Solve puzzles
DS Game Features
• Single-player with Merida
• Complete quests and adventures
• Solve mini-games and puzzles
It’s rated E10+ with Fantasy Violence.
Find the Wii version here for $49.99.
Find the Xbox 360 Version here for $49.99.
Find the Nintendo DS Version here for $29.99.
Find the Playstation 3 version here for $49.99.