Girls Night Out has meant gathering with your close female friends and hitting a bar, going out to the movies, or maybe going dancing. At the core of this sacred tradition is camaraderie and fun. J&R is taking the concept to a whole new level with our own Girls Night Out Event! All of our stores will be open until 8pm for your convenience. Please join us for this exciting event
• At 5pm Sony Music recording artist Monica will be signing copies of her new release CD New Life. Before the signing Monica will hold a special Q&A Session about her new release. J&R will donate 10% of all Monica’s CD sales on 04/11/12 to the NYC Rescue Mission.
• Starting at 6pm there will be Mini-Makeover / Makeup Stations by Glam Expressway and each participant will get a FREE Professional Headshot as a gift – Door 10
• Latin Drum Circle Demonstration with Michael Wimberly from Toca Percussion – Door 9
• Wine and Cheese tasting featuring Don Baltazar Vineyards of Argentina and Tamaya Vineyards of Chile – Door 2
• A representative from Le Creuset will be on hand for a Healthy Cooking Demonstration – Door 7
• If you’re trying to get in shape do it Zumba Style! Zumba Fitness Expert Roxanne Carrano will show you how to dance those pounds away! – Door 1
• Stop by Door 7 where the representative from Jura-Capresso will be demonstrating the Super Automatic Coffee Center.
Please arrive early as space is limited. DIRECTIONS