Rick Ro$$ will be signing autographs of his new album, “God Forgives, I Don’t” for a limited number of fans!
AUTOGRAPH SIGNING AT J&R
Tuesday, July 31 @ 6:00 PM
23 Park Row NY, NY 10038
• Wristbands are limited – first come, first serve, while supplies last.
• Wristbands can only be obtained by pre-ordering Rick Ro$$’ new release, “God Forgives, I Don’t”, at J&R Music World in NYC STARTING JULY 30TH (retail store only).
• One wristband per customer.
• Limit 1 (one) autograph per wristband at the in-store.
• Rick Ro$$ will only be signing copies of “God Forgives, I Don’t”.
• No posed photos with Rick Ro$$.
• Each fan through the line MUST have a wristband and a pre-order receipt for their own copy of “God Forgives, I Don’t” (CDs will be distributed to customers at Tuesday’s event).
• Adults do not need a wristband to accompany minors into the signing area.
• First come, first serve – time is limited.
NO ONE WILL BE PERMITTED TO ATTEND THE IN-STORE WITHOUT A WRISTBAND, NO EXCEPTIONS!
Miami-based MC Rick Ro$$ is the major player in hip-hop, and though he deals with some less-than-radio-friendly subject matter, he has collaborated with the biggest names in hip-hop and R&B (including Jay-Z and R. Kelly, among others) and helped forge a distribution deal with Def Jam for the local Miami label Slip-N-Slide.
Weeks ago, hip-hop’s elite gathered in a mid-town Manhattan hotel ballroom around the genre’s reigning boss in a show of unilateral respect and branding force befitting a man of his burgeoning stature. The occasion: the announcement of a July 31st release date for the most-anticipated album of 2012, Ro$$’ long-awaited “God Forgives, I Don’t”. Ever the consummate business man and boss, Ro$$ used the occasion to promote upcoming releases from his growing Maybach Music Group Empire; Self-Made 2, the solo debut from Meek Mill, and more.