We had the opportunity to talk with The Feeling after their performance at J&R while they were signing CDs. Here’s some of what we learned:
- Their favorite American phrase is “buttload of crap.”
- They met Metallica while touring in Japan & learned that Twelve Stops And Home has a guitar riff that’s similar to one in a Metallica song.
- Their L.A. shows lead to them going to some crazy party. After one gig they ended up at Sting‘s house; after another, Kiefer Sutherland grabbed one of them & shook him while telling him how great the band is.
- They aren’t sick of hearing themselves on the radio yet.
- They’re playing at the Isle Of Wight Festival and they wish they were opening for Hendrix there.
- They’re also playing tonight at the Webster Hall. If you can’t catch them there, check out their tour dates.
Technorati Tags: Music Live @ J&R The Feeling Metallica Kiefer Sutherland Isle Of Wight Hendrix Webster Hall J&R